In order to successfully install ActiveMember360, your server will need to meet the following requirements:
- ActiveMember360 is a WordPress plugin. Your site must have WordPress installed.
- Your WordPress version must be hosted on your server. ActiveMember360 cannot be installed in WordPress.com.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater or any version of MariaDB.
- The “Apache_mod_rewrite” is required for so-called “clean URI’s” or “Permalinks“.
- Although we support PHP 5.6 and higher, we highly recommend that your PHP version be kept updated to the latest and, at a minimum, be supported by PHP.
- During the activation process, ActiveMember360 will detect and determine if it is able to operate under the given hosting conditions. If an incompatible condition is found, a system message will be displayed.
- ActiveMember360 does NOT require the use of ionCube or ZendGuard on your server.