In this step, we will set up the Membership Levels.
There is no time lag on seeing the membership levels. If you have the tags created in ActiveCampaign, you should be able to see the tag names.
Create your Membership Levels
- From the pulldown, select the tag you want to use for this membership level.
- From the pulldown, select the tag you want to use for this membership level as your “Failed Payment Tag”.
- You can optionally enter an “alias” for the membership name. If used, this is what will be used by ActiveMember360 whenever the membership name is displayed. If you do not enter an alternate membership name, ActiveMember360 will use the tag name.
- Each membership level can have its own “Redirect on login” page so that members can be taken to a specific page immediately after they log in. Each membership level can have its own login redirect page. If a member has access to several membership levels, the page to which they will be initially redirected will be that of the first matching membership level, from top to bottom. Using the “drag and drop” icons, you can position the individual levels in the order of priority that you want applied.
- Just a login redirect page can be defined, a logout redirect page can also be defined. From the pulldown, select the page you want your members to be taken to when they logout. The same priority mechanism applies, i.e. based on the first matching membership level, from top to bottom.
Click Save Changes